Kids Are Sweet International
Our Mission: To provide educational aid and life skills to poor communities around the world, by developing fertile ground to nourish the minds, bodies and lives of children.
501 (c) (3) U.S. nonprofit
- Develop self-sufficient communities through organic permaculture gardening and farming
- Establish strong local partnerships within the communities we serve
- Create sustainable projects with multigenerational impact
- Establish educational garden models within school systems and outreach programs in the communities
- Build a sustainable livelihood for widows
- Improve food security for children
- Raise the literacy rate of children and widows
- Develop commercial markets for surplus
How We Work - Hands On
- Focus effort for maximum impact with children and families
- Favor assistance to those least able to help themselves
- Food and water security is essential for a child's development
- Create self-sustaining projects within each community we serve
Kids Are Sweet International believes in sustainable permaculture models that are integrated into a community's culture and its traditional methods of agriculture. We work with widows, school children, disadvantaged youth and small rural farmers. We establish educational school kitchen gardens, where children will learn organic farming methods, sustainable water management, nutrition and microeconomics. In addition we integrate our educational format into a life skills curriculum, teaching the children and their families about hygiene, sanitation, and nutrition.
Click Here For Larger View|
Permaculture Research Institute of Australia
Permaculture Research Institute of Jordan
and Kids Are Sweet International
Working in partnership for a better world
About Kids Are Sweet
Kids Are Sweet International is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization headquartered in the United States.